Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

It’s darkest before the dawn.


This thought has helped me to hold on when things have felt very difficult and I felt like giving up and going home. Because I have found it to be true.


When things seemed to be at the lowest point with my blog and business, with my dating life or with my motivation in life in general something always happened.



Probably quite often because being at that low point forced me to change something in how I did things.
But maybe also because life seems to have some kind of balance if I just keep going. If I just keep taking action instead of giving up and doing nothing then something good always happens.


Seeing this repeat itself strengthened my belief in taking action and to keep going even on rough days or weeks. And it brings some comfort even when things look pretty dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment