Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

motivate


Have you ever worked on a project, whether personal or in the office, and you do all you can but things still aren't completed?

I have. Be Motivated Today took 6 months longer, than I expected, to launch. I had to work and rework certain issues. I faced unforeseen delays and just when I thought we could launch, there were new issues needing attention. Here's where I needed patience.

When you are doing everything you can, but progress remains slow, all you can do is take a deep breath and choose to be patient. There is a Greater Power in charge of the universe. He knows best. Our fretting and irritation produces nothing helpful. Yet, our patience produces character. And character is more important than money, fame or prestige.

When things don't work out, just be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment